October 9, 2020
Category: Open Minds Respectful Voices
Tags: Community-Building, Open Minds Respectful Voices, Program, Virtual Program,
If we can’t talk to each other with civility and respect, we won’t be able to find the common ground we need to live and work together.
The 5 practices outlined in NCCJ’s Open Minds, Respectful Voices initiative only work if we put them into practice in our daily conversations. So, let’s practice together!
Mark your calendar and join NCCJ’s program director, Michael Robinson, for a virtual Open Minds, Respectful Voices Community Learning Session on October 20 or 21.
By joining us for this (free!) NCCJ community program, you will gain:
- Better awareness when engaging in conversations that cause discomfort
- Everyday practices for deep listening
- Tools to sustain open and respectful dialogue
Be a part of the conversation. Click here to register for one of these two sessions by Sunday, Oct 18:
- Tuesday, October 20 from 7 – 8 pm OR
- Wednesday, October 21 from 12 noon – 1 pm
Both sessions will be held on Zoom. We’ll send you the details and link after you register.